How you can help
Friends of Elm Hill started in 2005 when a group of local residents and businesses got together with the aim of enhancing and promoting the environment and heritage of Elm Hill.
Our aims are:
- To look for opportunities to enhance and promote the environment and heritage of Elm Hill.
- To adopt the churchyard at St Simon & St Jude and to develop a community garden in partnership with Norwich City Council.
- To encourage suitable floral enhancement in Elm Hill.
- To enhance Elm Hill Gardens in partnership with Norwich City Council for the benefit of visitors, residents and businesses.
- To encourage a vibrant street by promoting business and encouraging visitors.
We need your help!
In order for us to meet our aims we need your help. There are many ways that you can get involved in Friends of Elm Hill, support us and help us with our work.
We have several activities, such as litter picking and planting that we carry our throughout the year. We also welcome volunteers with other skills so if you feel you’d like to help and have something to offer please get in touch.
Becoming a member of Friends of Elm Hill
If you would like to show your support and are keen on getting involved then become a member of Friends of Elm Hill. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or runs a business in Elm Hill or surrounding streets, or who supports our aims. It only costs £10 a year per household / business to be a member and it means that you can have your say at our AGM in June. By having a membership subscription it means that we can cover our costs so that all donations and sponsorship can be spent on the street itself.
Making a donation
If you would like to support our work in general but are not sure if sponsoring a planter is for you then we are very happy to accept donations. We will use your donation to benefit the street.
Need more information?
If you need any further information about membership please contact us at:
Friends of Elm Hill
20 Elm Hill
If you would like to join download and print off a membership form and post it to the above address. Membership form